Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Reason #433 Why I No Longer Play RPG's

Occasionally, maybe once every three fiscal quarters, I get the urge to play a role-playing game. Usually this occurs when I wander into a comics and games store, and I see one of a kajillion GURPS books on a rack or a shelf. To tell the truth, I don't even know why I go in these places. Nostalgia, perhaps.

The last time I played a RPG was when I lived in Nashvegas, TN. My friends (who ran a comics and games store) would come over for FAG Night. Fantasy Adventure Gaming Night. We eventually changed the name to Poker Night as it was easier to say out loud in a bar.

Anyway, cruising the net, looking at other people's blogs, I discovered this: http://geographic.net/gurps/hotheavy/having_sex

Yep. Rules for how to have RPG sex. Twelve-year-old boys and college-aged nerds everywhere can now have sex the safe way: with dice.

No comments: