Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dept. of Games That Make Me Jump


Currently playing Doom 3 on the Xbox. I know it's been out for a while, but that's some spooky gameplay. It reminds me of the second Resident Evil game. The first one wasn't so scary because you could see everything coming, and third installment was just too long, but the second Resident Evil game scared me so bad I had to stop playing.

I was walking down a corridor that I had passed through a couple of times when all of a sudden arms burst through a window, grabbed my character and shook him. I dropped the controller and farted, but I was so wigged out that I wasn't sure if I'd ONLY farted; I took the opportunity to take a break and check my boxers. When I came back, I decided to turn off the game.

Last night, I woke up from a really bizarre dream that involved me being in a Fight Club going up against Doom 3 characters. I should probably lay off this business before I actually do poop my pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, in reading this, I nearly pissed my pants.